Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Games i dont know why i havent played.

I have purchased but not yet played the following games...

Batman Arkham Asylum
KillZone 2
Heavy Rain
Metro 2033
Multiwinia
Obscure
Obscure2
The Path (And a ton of other indie games)
Penumbra series.
Psychonauts
BioShock
BioShock2
Far Cry2
Ghost Busters the Video Game
Indigo Prophecy
Just Cause 2
A Little King Story
And about 5 more that i cannot think of at this moment

I know a lot of these games are fantastic, and i dont know exactly why i bought them if i haven't had so much as a desire to play them. I have almost put in, 3 play through's of Borderlands on the PC and Console combined and now im playing the Halo Beta. Im not exactly sure why i haven't stepped outside my bubble and played these games. I did recently move and the yard has been a priority, but now that both are out of the way, i can get down to business right? What else is my excuse? To be honest i have none i should enjoy more things and less of the same stuff that i feel comfortable with. So let the games begin!

PS. Ohh and Alan Wake is coming out soon! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment